Why Reputation Management?
While the customer may always be right, your business’s reputation is not in their hands. Reputation management puts you in charge of your business’s good name. Reputation Management services should be comprehensive. A Reputation Manager oversees every aspect of customer reviews so you can use them to your advantage.
Did You Know?
- The average consumer reads 10 reviews before deciding whether or not they trust a business
- Just one negative review can lead to a potential decrease in lead generation
- Without a reputation management strategy, your business is vulnerable to spam, shame, and slander
- Negative reviews can hurt your team’s confidence and morale
- Positive reviews can empower your team and lead to an increase in sales
There’s no way around it. Consumer buying behavior is largely based upon customer reviews. You can’t please everybody. In this sense, negative reviews are inevitable, even if your business hasn’t done anything wrong. It’s scary to think that a few bad comments can sink your business.
Reputation Management Puts You in Control
MSDS Entrepreneurs offers Reputation Management so your business can soar. We help you:
- Respond to customer reviews on 150 third party sites in one convenient platform
- Create and design support tickets for reviews that need fast solutions
- Develop auto-responses to reviews based on pre-defined parameters
- Review negative review alerts
- Motivate employees with an employee leader board to track staff-related ratings
THE POWER OF POSITIVE TESTIMONIALS AND REVIEWS
A great way to attract and sustain your client base is to promote your testimonials. When you sprinkle testimonials throughout your website, you earn your customer’s trust. Testimonials add an emotional, human component to your services. They provide as much information as statistics without alienating your customers with numbers, charts, etc.
According to strategicfactory.com, Ninety-two percent of people said that they read testimonials when considering a purchase.Potential customers tend to trust testimonials as much as they would a positive review. Why? Because a good testimonial tells your business’s story in the customer’s own words.
Writing a positive testimonial is an act of vulnerability for the customer. They are allowing their personal experiences to be seen by strangers. This act of vulnerability proves that your business is worth the risk and can help change people’s lives.
Pro-Tip: Don’t feel the need to limit your testimonials to just one section of your website. A great way to boost your rankings and attract new customers is to scatter a testimonial or two throughout your website. Google likes testimonials because they prove your business is trustworthy and in demand.
MSDS is a digital marketing agency in Houston, Texas. We are a team of experts with over 20 years experience in information technology, business development, web design and marketing. WE offer our clients high quality inbound marketing solutions that are designed to help them grow their businesses. As a part of our commitment to client success, we are taking control of protecting your reputation with reputation management services. WE use a single dashboard to generate, monitor, manage, and market customer reviews and ratings for your business. To learn more about how we can help manage your business’s reputation, contact us today.